Too busy to manage your money? Save, spend, earn and be insured all in one app. Track and manage your finances with the insurance savings plan in just a few taps.
Enjoy 2.5% p.a.* returns on your savings when you apply for a Singlife Account, the everyday insurance savings plan on the Singlife App. The Singlife Visa debit card gives you instant access to your savings. Kickstart with just S$500 to get greatreturns. Singlife Account is neither a bank savings account nor a fixed deposit.
It’s time to make your money work harder for you. Get started within minutes in just a few taps, with no strings attached.
A simpler way to manage your finances
- Track your daily returns and keep updated on your monthly credited returns
- Get instant notifications on your transactions when you spend
- Manage your money with spend categories
- Withdraw your money at no cost via FAST transfers
Insurance coverage included
- Each Singlife Account provides life insurance coverage in the event of death or terminal illness, up to 105% of your account value
- Limited time offer of retrenchment benefit
Spend overseas with no foreign transaction fees
- Get a free Visa debit card when you apply a Singlife Account
- Spend wherever Visa is accepted worldwide
Security at your fingertips
- Biometric and 2FA log-in so only you have access to your money
- Lock your card if it’s stolen or misplaced
- Our friendly customer support is here if you need help
Singlife is dedicated to helping you live your best life. We cater to protection, savings, investment, retirement and lifestyle needs of our customers from all walks of life. We’re a direct life insurer licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
*2.5% p.a. on first S$10,000 | 1% p.a. on amounts above S$10,000. | There are no returns for amounts above S$100,000. | Returns are not guaranteed.
Singlife Account is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Singapore Life Pte Ltd or visit the LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.