***** Take a deep dive into the human skeletal system. Skeleton Premium includes:
- Models of hundreds of bones and ligaments, including over 800 bony landmarks.
- Moving models of synovial joints.
- Animations and illustrations that explain anatomy and pathologies.
- Models, animations, and illustrations about bone tissue
- Hundreds of quiz questions.
***** Medgadget calls the visuals in this app, “stunning, drool-inducing renderings.” (medgadget.com)
***** With Skeleton Premium, you can:
- Review the location of bony landmarks (in true 3D!) on any bone, from any angle or zoom level.
- Read a definition of each bone, or dive into the list that labels each bony landmark and provides information on the nerve and vasculature passage, or muscle attachments.
- Listen to the pronunciation of each bone and its landmarks.
- Take quizzes with over 500 questions.
***** How does the app work?
- Access hundreds of preset views. Easily add or remove structures. Rotate, zoom, hide, or fade structures to study bones and ligaments from any angle.
- Tap on a bone to learn more: get its name, definition, and pronunciation. Tap the explore mode to see a bone’s landmarks, labeled and explained in a rotating 3D model.
-Create your own saved views. Annotate images. Save them to your photo album or email them to your friends.
- Review synovial joint motions. Move between the 3D moving model and the preset views of the joint locations on the skeleton.
- Watch animations and review illustrations to learn or teach about cross-system anatomy and common pathologies.
About the anatomy content: Skeleton Premium is the most sophisticated and complete, true 3D model of the human skeleton available. The app includes the skeleton model from Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2, as well as an additional skeleton model that details 800+ landmarks on bones throughout the skeleton. There are also 3D models of joints and bone tissue, and numerous illustrations and animations. The content was created by a team of medical illustration experts with decades of experience in biomedical visualization. These experts work in conjunction with a team of anatomy experts who review all visual representations of bones and the pronunciations and text entries that provide further information about each bone.
***** Works on:
- iPad 2 and above.
- iPhone 4 and above.
- Compatible with iOS 6 and above.
Customer feedback is vital to successful products! Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what you like about Skeleton Premium, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
Medical > Apps (gratis + gekauft) > Gekauft > See All
|Physiologie & Pathologie|
|Brain & Nervous Anatomy Olio|
|Physiology Animations for Springer|
|Informed’s Emergency & Critical Care Guide|
|Atlas der Humananatomie 2020|
|Digestive Anatomy Atlas 6 for Springer|
|Essential Reference Bundle: Nervous, Digestive, Reproductive, Urinary, & Respiratory|
|Muscle and Skeleton Premium Anatomy|
|Anatomie & Physiologie|
|My Incredible Body - A Kid's App to Learn about the Human Body|
|Anatomy & Function: A 3D Visual Reference of the Human Body|
|Skeleton Premium for Springer (Skelet Premie voor Springer)|
|Respiratory Anatomy Atlas: Essential Reference for Students and Healthcare Professionals|
|Brain and Nervous Anatomy Atlas: Essential Reference for Students and Healthcare Professionals|
|Reproductive and Urinary Anatomy Atlas: Essential Reference for Students and Healthcare Professionals|
|Digestive Anatomy Atlas: Essential Reference for Students and Healthcare Professionals|
|Atlas der menschlichen Anatomie|