SkewTLogPro gives you one-touch access to powerful skew-t log-p charts. View charts using your current GPS location, airport ID code or lat/lon. Each skew-t log-p chart provides a visual indication of temperature, dew point, winds aloft, and wind speed at various altitudes.
Note: Data is pulled from NOAA
** NEW ** Added the ability to view the lifted parcel line
• Added support for Canadian Airport IDs
• View charts along your route using 'View Route'
• Added support for GFS for all locations outside the continental United States (Option in Settings)
• View many values such as CAPE, LI, LCL, and many other options through settings
• Save charts for offline use
• Ability to view Skew T Log soundings by touching a location on a map
• One-touch access to skew-t log (p) charts from anywhere in the United States.
• View skew-t log(p) charts using your current GPS location, airport identifier or latitude and longitude.
• Scroll forward and backward to view past and forecast charts.
• History list allows easy access to previously viewed locations.
• Select how many previous and forecast hours are charted
• Double-tap to zoom in for more detail on the soundings.
• Great for aviators, glider pilots and weather enthusiasts.