Sky Go is free for Sky customers and opens up new ways to watch TV with easy to use features. Matched to your Sky subscription, you can catch up on On Demand titles or download content to watch when you’re offline.
• Watch 34 channels live depending on your subscription
• ‘Download To Go’ allows you to download up to 25 titles at a time to your device to watch when you’re off line depending on your subscription
• Bookmark up to 50 shows with ‘My Watchlist’
• Hundreds of catch up titles from more than 30 channels, depending on your subscription
• Over 80 seasons of ‘Box Set’ shows, depending on your subscription
• Featured recommendations from Sky
• A handy seven-day programme guide
• Remote Record your favourite programmes to your My Sky planner at home
• Set programme reminders to your device
• Keep content family friendly with parental control settings
• Free for all customers with a Sky box in their home and with at least the Sky Starter package
• Available wherever you have an internet connection in New Zealand
The Sky Go App is supported on iOS Phones and Tablets. You can register to watch Sky Go on five devices per SKY account and you can watch on one device at a time.
For more information visit the Sky Go website www.skygo.co.nz/support
Entertainment > small banner row 1
Overall > New to the App Store?