With Smart Banking, you always have your bank at your fingertips. The app is user-friendly and, most of all, secure. It enables you to enter payments, create and edit standing orders or repay your credit card. The app access as well as payment signatures are protected by your PIN code, fingerprint.
Smart Banking also includes Smart Key, with which you can authorize payments and other orders entered in Online Banking, both online and offline – using push notifications online or retrieving QR codes offline. You can also easily change your credentials in Smart Key. In case you forget your credentials, you can reset them using a photo of your registered identification documents and a selfie video. The app itself will guide you through resetting your credentials.
You can do much more with the app!
• Learn about what’s going on in your account after you turn on the push notifications.
• Transactions are automatically categorized and you can see your income and expenses in the Overviews section.
• Check your account balance even without signing in to the app using Widget.
• You can also make payments by scanning a QR code (QR payment) or cheque.
• You can use payment templates and beneficiaries saved in Online Banking also in the Smart Banking app.
• Account statements, credit card statements and other documents are available in the Documents section.
• Get an instant overview of currency rates.
• Are you searching for an UniCredit Bank ATM or branch? You can find them in the app in an instant.
How to activate the app?
We have prepared a simple and unified activation process for you. Simply download the application and activate the application by using your Username and PIN. If you do not have this data, but you are a Client of UniCredit Bank, you can obtain it directly in the application.