With love to the family, my wife begins to make handmade soap for healthy. With love to her, I design SoapLab to
make the job easier.
SoapLab is designed to make the work of handmade soap in a more scientific and more efficiency way. SoapLab would bring more fun for the process of handmade soap. It can help the work of handmade soap in many ways, including:
* instructions of fundamentals of handmade soap.
* instructions of tools of handmade soap.
* recipe management.
* easy to share and import recipes via QR Code
* lye calculation for NaOH and KOH of various purity, in solid or liquid state, the * concentration and the weight unit you preferred.
* property chart of recipes and each oil.
* the ratio of saturated fat acid, monounsaturated fat acid, and polyunsaturated fat acid of recipes.
* over hundreds of oils and additives are included. Favorite function for collecting favoritie oils and additives.
* the effects and colors of additives help the design of recipes. Sorting by colors and adding your own additives are available.
* the units of temperature and weight take effect immediately and the conversion happens implicitly.
* step by step guidance in according to the recipe. The check list can make the soap as successful as possible for the newbies.
* share your recipes to communities with a professional report that is composited of photo, recipe, and property charts.
* add cured notification to your calendar
* cost analysis and report
Hope everybody enjoy the fun of making handmade soap!