Squeezy CF has been reviewed, supported and endorsed by the CF Trust.
It is recognised that one impact of the exercise recommendations and airway clearance techniques for individuals with Cystic Fibrosis is that the pelvic floor can be put under strain, leading to pelvic floor dysfunction such as stress incontinence. This can happen to men and women, although it is more common in women. Pelvic floor muscle exercises can help to prevent and treat these problems, reducing pelvic floor, bladder and bowel symptoms and supporting the active lifestyle that is important for general health.
Squeezy CF has been designed by chartered physiotherapists specialising in Pelvic Health working in the NHS. It is suitable for everyone who wants to do pelvic floor muscle exercises (also called Kegel exercises). The app is particularly aimed at those who are seeing a specialist physiotherapist for problems connected to their bladder, bowels or pelvic floor muscles as it can be tailored to a specific exercise programme and set to remind you when to do your exercises. It is simple to use, discreet, informative and has helpful visual and audio prompts to support your exercise programme plus it maintains a record of the number of exercises you have completed.
• Apple Watch support! Be extra discrete, squeeze from your watch
• Customisable exercise plan
• “Professional mode” to help physiotherapists set detailed exercise plans for patients
• Visual, and audio guides for exercises
• Information and tips written by professional Pelvic Health physiotherapists
• Track and monitor your progress
• Write a short note after a completed exercise
• Simple and clear interface
|Squeezy - NHS Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercises for CF|
|Living With RA|
|SqueezyCX for Pelvic Health|
|Squeezy for Men - the NHS Physiotherapy App for Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercises|
|Squeezy NHS Pelvic Floor App|