The Standard Bank app gives you full visibility of your accounts and total control over your money. It’s secure, simple and fast!
Simple day-to-day banking
• Easy payments and transfers
• Buy airtime, data, SMS bundles and electricity
• Send cash vouchers to anyone with a cellphone
• Low-fuss international payments
Take control of your money
• Open savings and investment accounts online
• Edit your payment limits, stop cards, or order a new one
• Get stamped statements, bank letters and tax certificates
• Submit and track building insurance claims
Everything in one place
• Single view of all your Standard Bank accounts
• Manage your vehicle and home loans
• Get vehicle loan pre-approval
• Link your accounts to your share trading profile
Safer, smarter banking
• Stay secure by signing in with your fingerprint, Face ID or app code
You’ll need some data to download the app for the first time, but data charges no longer apply when using the SA app itself. If you have a connection, you can do your banking!
Transactional features are available to Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa, Ghana, Uganda, Botswana,
Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland and Namibia. Keep in mind that some types of payments include
Note that some features may not be available in your region.
The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial
Advisory and Intermediary Services Act; and is a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act,
registration number NCRCP15.
Stanbic Bank Botswana Limited is a Company (registration number: 1991/1343) incorporated in the Republic of Botswana and a registered commercial bank. Namibia: Standard Bank is a licensed banking institution in terms of the Banking Institutions Act, registration number 78/01799. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is regulated by the Bank of Uganda.
|Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank|
|Standard Insurance Limited|
|My360 powered by Standard Bank|
|SBA Mobile Banking|
|Stanbic Bank Kenya|
|Standard Online Share Trading Phone and Tablet|
|Standard Bank Namibia|
|SB Smart Banking|