*Over 500,000 Happy Users*
Featured in the 'What's Hot' & 'New and Noteworthy' section
Check out the NEW CHRISTMAS BACKGROUNDS today !!
Organize your to do list, task list, and reminders with StickMe Notes - the most awesome sticky note & task manager app with built in alarm for iPhone. Use StickMe Notes to upgrade the boring old paper note with HANDWRITTEN or TEXT or notes on your iPhone. If you are too tired to draw or type, you can simply ATTACH A PHOTO or RECORD YOUR AUDIO NOTES.
You can stick these notes with attachments such as text, drawing, record/audio or photo notes to your personalized
notice board, set them as your lock screen image or share with friends using email or whatsapp. Use StickMe Note as your
notebook and create grocery and Christmas shopping lists on the go.
StickMe Notes is a notepad and memo app which makes note taking easy. Use memo notes to capture ideas on the fly, create to-do lists and tasks list, checklist and set up personal reminders. It’s a digital note pad that helps you get things done.
Download the best notes maker app now and become notefuly efficient. Keep google urls or pages in sticky notes and revisit them later.
MAKE QUICK NOTES
*Create unlimited sticky notes in any color. Use the note color to organize the stickies better.
*Use the app as task manager and create a todo check list, shopping lists or grocery lists.
*Write in digital ink with your finger. Create quick daily notes or a memo.
*Record voice notes. StickMe Notes can be your audio note pad.
*Take a photo or choose one from your camera roll to create a photo note. Make StickMe Notes your picture notebook.
*Google things and keep important links in sticky notes to revisit later.
*Drag & move a note to any custom folder.
*Mark notes as ‘Important’.
*Use ‘Secret’ folder for to hide your daily personal notes.
*Make good notes and keep in Folders.
SET REMINDERS & USE AS WALLPAPER
*Set alarm for your notes & StickMe Notes will remind you about your check list.
*Use note as wallpaper or lock screen image to easily remind yourself about your todo tasks with colorful stickies.
PERSONALIZE AND SHARE
*Become notefuly creative with Sticky notes
*Set default sticky note color, font size and name
*Personalise the notice board background
*Use the fully loaded text & draw toolbar with multiple font styles, sizes, thickness plus colors.
Get the most awesome sticky notes app for iPhone. Create grocery and shopping lists or any other checklist using the notepad, set alarms, and enjoy note making on the go. Use the app as a personal notebook, a meeting note pad or a daily planner to make good memo/notes.
StickMe Notes offers a 7 day free trial that comes with the subscription pack(s). There is also a monthly and half yearly pack. The user needs to subscribe to one of the 3 packs to continue taking daily notes & setting task reminders.
• There's a 7-day free trial that comes along with the subscription packs.
• StickMe Notes offers 3 subscription packages - Annual @ $15.99, Half-yearly @ $8.99, Monthly @ $1.99.
• All subscriptions are valid for at least 30 days.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Sound effects obtained from https://www.zapsplat.com
For any queries, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
|StickMe Notes Sticky Notes App|
|Dictate4Me - Transcribe Audio|
|HideMe Notes - Hide Your Personal Info Folders, Business Memo, Tasks List, Secret Diary And Private Journal with Passcode Password Lock Manager|
|RecordMe Notes Voice Recorder App - Record Audio Memos, Business Meeting Note And School Lecture Recording|