Race an inch from the ground starting in Cadet Karts to over 80 mph (125 kph) Pro Racing Karts from major brands in 4 Tiers of Multiplayer Championship Racing.
“An unbelievably compelling racing game realistic to real life racing.”
Dexter Patterson, FIA-CIK World Kart Champion, Street Kart Beta Tester
TRUE RACING SIMULATOR
If you want something new, original and ultra competitive, SK is it. This game will entertain you for more hours than you think! Quitters Don't Play Street Kart. Expect it to be hard, challenging and rewarding. No Assists. No Excuses. Just 100% Pure Racing.
Tested for authenticity by hundreds of professional kart drivers including world, continental and national champions and over 5 years in the making. Join the SK community now.
----- YOUR GOAL -----
Beat all the other real players from around the world to become World Champion in real time championships. When you're sleeping, others are racing.
----- STREET KART IS UNBELIEVABLY SOCIAL -----
"WITH ONE TOUCH, ALL YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS ARE FOUND - AND YOU'RE IN A LEAGUE WITH THEM. "
And we've switched on push notifications. So you get told when a friend overtakes you in a league or beats your time on the track.
----- WEATHER IMPACTS EVERYTHING -----
IF IT IS RAINING IN RIO IN REAL LIFE, IT IS RAINING IN THE GAME.
- Air pressure affects the power delivered by the engine.
- Rain, drizzle, hot and cold temperatures affect tire choice and performance.
- A range of tire compounds from different brands are available as you advance.
- Your kart upgrade choices depending on your driving style and the conditions.
----- KEY FEATURES -----
- All real time racing against real people from around the world
- Race in closely matched karts from real brands - none of this massive upgrade, automatic win! We're dealing in fractions of seconds in Street Kart
- Choose your strategy. Set up your kart for track type, climatic conditions and your driving style
- Live broadcast/Record your races using ReplayKit to YouTube Gaming, MobCrush, Instagram or Facebook
- Invite people to race with push notifications
- Be sponsored by major brands, wear their race suits and earn rewards for podiums, race meet wins, and championships
- Real time weather and sunrise/sunsets from the actual Race Meet location
- Compete against the guys who do it in real life such as Kai Askey, Marijn Kremers, and many more. Spot them by their Verified Account logo.
- Race in Real Life? Apply for Verified Account Status.
- Real World tracks are being added all the time
----- STRATEGY -----
- Rivalries are key to winning your own personal battles and getting noticed. Sponsors only want to support drivers that are good press and top contenders. Beat people you know to earn status and get to the top.
- Make complex kart choices, from which brand of exhaust to use, or which base kart setup suits any given track.
- Decide when to change your tires in the most cost effective way, or to spend on custom apparel.
----- RACE MEETS -----
- Race on tracks from all around the world, from Australia to the UK, to California, to Italy.
- Earn Championship Points in some Race Meets, or be invited to exhibition events unlock karts
- Ultimately be invited to race the best from your country, continent or from the world.
Street Kart is compatible with all iPhone devices above the 5 and iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air or above.
----- Follow Us -----
Street Kart has brand ambassadors who race at the highest level of professional kart racing as part of our development team helping perfect the physics and support the game. You'll find our team at race tracks around the world aiming to reach sports cars and F1.
Fat Cigar Productions are a small indie team but we don't believe that should mean average. Your experience playing Street Kart should be the most fun and challenging on a mobile device.
Games > Racing > New
Games > Racing > New > See All
|Street Kart Racing|
|7 Minute Workout App 5* Christmas Bundle|
|7 Minute Workout by Wonder|
|Hear My Baby Heartbeat Monitor|
|Morgan's Litigation Calculator|
|Drink It! by This Girl Walks Into a Bar|
|Gluten Free Me by Laura Pope|
|No More Socks|