Tablet Hotels — The Original Boutique Hotel Authority
For two decades Tablet has been the place to go for all the hotels that matter, from hip independent boutiques to grand old palace hotels, and everything in between: hotels that offer an experience rather than a transaction, and make you feel like an adventurer instead of a comparison shopper. Now we’re part of Michelin Guides, another company that’s known for identifying and elevating the most extraordinary talents in hospitality. For you this means more unforgettable places to stay — and for Tablet Plus members, the VIP treatment at an ever-increasing number of hotels.
We believe there’s more to hotels than just the data you can quantify, like price, location, and amenities. We’ve looked at every hotel in the world over the last 19 years so that we can give you a short list of the ones that have taste and soul, across a range of prices and styles.
Because not everyone cares about hotels like we do, we recognize that Tablet isn’t for everyone — though it can be for anyone who does. Our selection is trusted by millions of sophisticated travelers around the world, and we wouldn’t survive if we didn’t get the best possible prices. We make money from online booking, which means not only that hotels don’t pay to join our listings, which keeps us independent, but also that we put our money where our recommendations are — so making you happy is ultimately the name of the game.
Booking on Tablet is free of service charges or any fees. Our Tablet Plus program gives you access to free room upgrades (when available) and at least three more value-adding privileges on every booking at 500+ of the best hotels in the world....and guess what, it's free to try for 30 days and then $99 USD per year after that.
• Robust list-making tools called “Staylists” that allow you to make custom lists — perfect for trip planning or frequent traveling where you are only interested in your favorites. The hotels you ‘love’ can also be found here. (APP only)
• Your own profile (photo, bio, curated lists)
• Discover like-minded travelers' favorite hotels by tapping their photo under 'people who love this hotel' for each hotel
• One-click access to Hotels Near You, revealing last-minute Tablet-exclusive rates at hotels around your current location
• Offline access to your reservations and hotel information, no matter where you are — on airplane mode, in the subway, or just saving on roaming data.
• Book multiple rooms & room types in a single check-out. Perfect for small groups for business or leisure travel.
• Need some ideas? Our customer service team is happy to create some lists for you and send them straight to your Staylist section. Just let them know. (APP only)
For people who are new to Tablet:
The mystery ingredient that we add to everything we do: we care. Asking for help shouldn’t feel like sending a message in a bottle. Contact Tablet’s travel specialists and you’re not talking to a bot with a script, you’re talking to a real human being — a problem-solver and a traveler just like you.