Tap Metronome Plus is an improved version of Tap Metronome, which is a simple metronome for those who want quick access to a reliable metronome.
- Three ways to choose tempo: tap the speed you want, select from the picker list or type the number (access by tapping on the white tempo on the iPhone).
- Loud beeps: Volume as loud as possible to be audible above music. Visible volume control so you can increase it further.
- Choose the number of beats in the bar (from 1 to 7).
- Visible beat indicator.
- Rotate the view for a Landscape version, so you can put the device on a music stand without covering the speaker.
- Accurate: many of the free metronomes in the App Store are not accurate because they are based on old sample code, and over a number of seconds they get a beat out. This metronome is one of the few which is accurate for hours.
- Add the Metronome as a Today View extension (drag down from the top of the screen).
- On Apple Watch: a simple independent metronome which quietly taps you on the beat. In addition, a Glance, and multiple Complications, allow you to see your current tempo and quickly access the metronome app through them.
- Use 3D Touch Quick Actions to start the metronome at multiple tempos directly from the Home Screen icon.
Features unique to Tap Metronome Plus:
- No ads.
- Choice of Beep, Drum, Clap and Metronome sounds, as well as pitched beeps to match your music.
- Flash mode, which flashes the entire screen for each beat.
This app makes sounds even when your device is on silent, so that you can use it in situations where you want other phone functions silenced. To quickly mute the metronome, press the mute icon.