**The most trusted and popular portable drug reference for health care professionals.**
ABOUT TARASCON PHARMACOPOEIA DRUG REFERENCE
This must-have resource for clinicians contains vital information on thousands of drugs, and enables health care providers to make better decisions at the point of care.
**New** Now integrated with GoodRx to provide prescribers access to up-to-the-minute prescription drug pricing and coupons.
**New** The Notes feature allows you to take personalized notes throughout the app. Notes can be color coded and include images.
• A fully integrated tool for multiple drug interaction checking.
• A fully integrated “Herbal & Alternative Therapy” section.
• 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators.
• Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices from drugstore.com.
• Extensive pediatric drug dosing.
• Unique Canadian trade names and drugs.
• Consumer Reports best buy drugs.
• Expanded drug information from the Deluxe Edition of the print Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia.
• Complete customer privacy. We never sell your personal data or product use patterns.
Try it free for 30 days!
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia app is part of the popular Tarascon® series which is an imprint of Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia mobile app is now integrated with GoodRx to provide prescribers access to reliable, accurate and dependable prescription drug pricing. The partnership of the long-trusted Tarascon Pharmacopoeia drug information with the up-to-the-minute GoodRx drug pricing fosters a deeper doctor-patient relationship based on trust and understanding.
With the integration, Tarascon Pharmacopeia app subscribers can easily find and offer patients the lowest cost drug option. They can also now view and instantly send GoodRx coupons to patients via their social media accounts, text, or email. Together, Tarascon and GoodRx are working to save prescribers' time and patients' money.
Note: Access to the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia content will be turned off once the subscription has expired.
With every Tarascon product, our drug information is meticulously peer reviewed by drug information experts and practicing clinicians of multiple specialties. We include typical drug dosing (both FDA approved and off-label uses), available trade and generic formulations, metabolism, and safety in pregnancy and lactation.
Purchase an auto-renewing subscription to receive continuous content updates. Ensure that you always have the latest drug data.
• The subscription is $49.99 for one year of continuous content updates.
• Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Terms of Service - http://www.jblearning.com/use/
The Tarascon Pharmacopoeia iOS App is powered by Atmosphere Apps.