Create pro-quality video in minutes with a teleprompter, automatic subtitles, lower-3rds, and green screen
BIGVU Teleprompter helps you remember your lines while recording your video, and with our video composition tool, mix up your presentation with visuals. BIGVU transforms photos, video shots, and tweets into stunning video sequences.
- Teleprompter - read text while scrolling in your screen & record video at the same time
- Present or make interviews - switch between front facing and rear cameras
- Change text scrolling speed on the prompter, lock auto-exposure
- Monitor audio while recording video
- Capture multiple video takes & choose the best.
- Vertical or portrait recording. Change aspect ratios.
- Apply themes with lower 3rds titling and your logo
- Record with a green screen background and then change it for any image or video loop
- Add music bed to spice up your narration
With BIGVU, everyone is a Video Maker :
- marketing video builder
- video coaching
- video sales presentations
- social video maker
- video blogging
- youtube video creators
- mobile reporters
- videos slideshows for real-state & video marketing
- corporate communications managers
- content marketing
- instruction design
- video resumes
- video testimonials
BIGVU Social Video Maker
- Export to Youtube to insert in your vlog. Monitor your audience on Youtube creator studio
- Export to your phone camera roll
- Upload to BIGVU Cloud , BIGVU cloud online video maker to create a video complete slideshow with photos, videos and captions.
BIGVU Video Editor
- Fast, simple social video editor to combine your presentation with photos, videos, captions and free background music
- Virtual studios - When used with a green screen, you can change the background using our advanced background subtraction algorithm through our web application.
- Cloud video editor - access BIGVU from a computer with same email and password than in the Prompter app..
- Video Marketing
- Mobile Journalists
- Mobile Reporters producing video news
- Video Bloggers - Vloggers
- Youtubers - YouTube Video Creators
- Social Video Makers
- Content Marketing Managers
- The new generation of Selfie TV producers
The subscription removes the BIGVU watermark in the videos.
These prices are for USA customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The BIGVU subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Turning off the auto-renew subscription should be made at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Ich muss mich zwangsregistrieren um die App nutzen zu können. Es gibt keinerlei Möglichkeit sich erst einmal die App in Ruhe anzusehen. Bevor ich mich irgendwo anmelden und Daten von mir preisgebe, möchte ich wissen wofür und was es kostet. Bei mir ist die App schon nach 10 Sekunden gescheitert und gelöscht worden. Die Entwickler verstehen einfach nicht was der Verbraucher möchte und was nicht! Es geht nur um Kommerz und Umsatz!
06 Jun 2020
09 Mai 2020
Oh my, where to begin? Perhaps with the crummy translation, that detects your phone is in Spanish, then doesn’t even get the little dialog button that says “close” right? (Not kidding, says “nearby” instead of “shut down”.) The basic functionality is not even that bad, but limited, so I got a three day trial. Whew, opting out in time—best decision ever. I’m not going to bore you with all the little hiccups, just this one massive flaw: although it uses your local storage, you can’t access the videos from outside the app, so to transfer them to a computer, you have to upload them to their cloud server (yeah, privacy’s super overrated), where you can then download an inferior quality version of them (but why?!). Oh, and you get all this for the paltry sum of 15€ a month, or 180€ a year. Yeah, thought not.
03 Mai 2020