Comprehensive and free Qur'an App without ads
NEW: Qibla Compass, Prayer Times with beautiful Azans, Transliteration
* Complete English translation with the option of having the original Arabic text shown
* iPad version--optimized for tablets, with up to three columns side-by-side
* Tafseer (Commentary) of each chapter and of about 1500 selected verses (by various scholars around the world of no sect and no particular school of thought)
* 10 different recitations including English (by Imam Benjamin Bilal) and by great Arabic reciters like Maher Al-Muaiqly, Said Al Ghamdi, Abul Basit, Muhammad Ayyoub, Mishary Alafasy, Muhammad Al-Minshawi and more.
* Instantly stream audio or download mp3 files onto your device for offline use
* Control playback using the lock screen or control center player buttons and listen to recitations while the screen is off or the app is in the background
* Full-text search including searching for exact search terms in "quotes"
* Unlimited bookmarks with note and share function, sort bookmarks by Surah/Verse number or date it was added
* iCloud sync of your Quran reading achievements and your bookmarks (click on sync button on the bottom of bookmark screen to back up your verses and notes through iCloud). When you reinstall the app, bookmarks will be restored automatically
* Index / Glossary with thousands of topics and the direct link to the corresponding part in the Holy Quran
* Discover the Holy Quran with numerous topics for the Muslim and non-Muslim reader
* Share Ayat (verses) through email, text / SMS or social media
* Four font sizes
* 10 different accent colors and 'Night Mode'
* Prayer times and prayer alarms, with Azan playback during Salah times
* Qibla compass* Widget to view current Salah times
...and many more features
While no translation of the Quran can be perfect, the translation we chose for this app was done by scholars in the
United States and is part of no particular sect or school of thought. Our team compared many different translations and
this one of the easier to understand one and comes with a powerful English recitation by Imam Benjamin Bilal, so the
user can follow along with the English audio. For side-by-side comparison of this and other Holy Quran renderings into
English, please visit our online Quran-comparison project at EnglishQuran.com
We strove hard to avoid any errors. However, should you find any mistakes or any reproducible bugs please email us and we will try to fix it as soon as possible with the next update.
This is a free app, with no ads or in-app purchases, but we ask to please keep us in your prayers if you like the app. We sincerely thank you for all the encouraging feedback and positive emails from so many of you, and please continue giving us feedback.