Timekept helps you focus on debating; not time keeping. Designed for speakers and adjudicators it provides a simple interface to show speech times while preventing your phone from locking. Easily keep track of when protected time starts or when a speech is close to finishing with easy color codes and optional sound, vibration, and flash alerts.
Timekept supports most common debating styles from around the world. These include:
- Worldwide styles such as British Parliamentary, Australs, and World Schools.
- American styles such as Lincoln Douglas, Public Policy, Public Forum, Congressional Debate, American Parliamentary, IPDA and Karl Popper.
- Australasian styles such as Asian Parliamentary, NZ/Australian Easters, Thropy, and Joynt Scroll.
- Canadian Parliamentary and it's variations.
- Other regional styles such as OPD, Paris V, Irish Times, and Dutch Parliamentary.