*** Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award ***
*** Winner of the 2014 TeachersWithApps Award ***
*** 100+ curriculum based skills, games & activities ***
+ Classic interactive, fun & educational books from Mother Goose & others
+ Detailed Report Card of the child's performance
+ Personalized learning for math, reading and writing
+ Fundamental Skills:
2D Shapes, Colors, Fruits, Size Comparison, Visual Scanning, Matching Quantities, Matching ABC's, Memory & Recall, Recognizing numerals, Sense of quantity, Counting up to 10, Object Based Addition, Object Based Subtraction, Object Based Multiplication
+ Phonics Package: From Preschool to Kindergarten
Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase ABC’s, Alphabet Sounds, Consonant Sounds, Word Sound Blending, Reading From Left to Right, Sense of Spelling.
+ Early Readers & Books:
The Itsy Bitsy Spider, The Caterpillar, Icky Had A Little Lamb, Farmer In The Dell, Two Birds. Five Little Monkeys, The Stars, The Lambkins, Five Little Ducks, Bedtime, Twinkle twinkle little star, Early to Bed, Early to Rise, Rock-a-bye Baby, Little Miss Maya, Who Flew The Rocket, ABC Hide n Seek, I Am a King, Rub-A-Dub Dub, Little Boy Blue, Gregory Griggs, Bow Wow Goes The Dog, Pairs Or Pears, This Little Piggy, Little Bo Peep, Mary Mary Quite Contrary.
+ Math: Numberline
Number Sequence, Number Sense, Counting up from, Counting down from, Counting down, Counting up, Tracing Numbers, Tracing Math Symbols, Factoring & Distribution, Object Based Division
+ Real World Math Skills
Multi Step Object Based Math, Real world math including , Subtraction as take-away, Real world counting, Addition and subtraction, Multi-step problem solving, Zero as a number
+ Introduction to Geometry:
Shape Building, Story Telling, Coloring Shapes, Sense of Space, Sense of Balance, Pattern Matching, Scribble Dots
+ Social & Emotional Learning:
Dental Hygiene, Bathing Hygiene, Names of professions
+ The curriculum is mapped to Common Core State Standard (CCSS)
+ Monthly Auto-renew Subscription Details:
- TopIQ is available through monthly auto-renew subscription only.
- The monthly auto-renew subscription gives you access to all Agnitus original content. Access to the skills, games, books and reports is based on your monthly subscription level. In addition, you get access to all NEW games & books as they are released.
- Monthly Subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at your current subscription level.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your iTune Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
+ Monthly Subscriptions Levels:
$6.99/month gives you access to ALL games and books on all devices i.e. phone, tablet and desktop. In addition, it gives you access to child’s report card, ability to turn games on/off, global comparison data, data backup, personalized learning program for your child and ability to add multiple individual child’s account.