Tracking what you eat and how much you excerise is shown to be an effective tool in losing weight and keeping it off.
To help you set goals and stick with them, you have a daily food budget and a weekly bonus. All foods have a cost associated with them. The food you eat is subtracted from your daily budget. If you go over your daily budget, the cost is subtracted from your weekly bonus. You can boost your daily budget by performing exercise.
The app is well suited for people who follow a commercial weight lose plan or simply want to count calories. It includes a searchable 3600+ food database, from the USDA National Nutrient Database, which includes several popular chain restaurants, and brand name foods. The Activity list has over 240 different exercises and budget boosting values.
To determine your daily budget please consult your medical professional.
* No website to join or sign up
* Track the way you want - Calories, points, points+, protein, fat grams or carbohydrates
* Day/Week tracking by hour or by type (breakfast, lunch, etc)
* Built in tools to help you determine a healthy budget
* Favorites list
* Quick entry screen for when you don't want to look up food items
* Extensive searchable food list with over 5000 foods included. Add your own entries to make it better
* Multi-User support
* 6.0 and above only, Sync between devices (requires that you have an iCloud account, and iCloud is turned on on your device, and the same iCloud account is used on all devices)
* Extensive searchable exercise list include. Add your own entries to make it better
* Involve your friends for support on Facebook and Twitter
* Track your progress with the many included charts and graphs
* Keep up to date with helpful blog entries and recipies
* Nutrition/Exercise reports for a day or week
|Daily Tracker for Weight Loss|