The UNFCU Digital Banking mobile app allows you to securely manage your UNFCU accounts from your smartphone or tablet:
• View the current balance and transactions conducted in the last 90 days for each of your UNFCU savings and checking
accounts, credit cards, loans and mortgages.
• Make UNFCU loan, credit card, and US mortgage payments.
• Borrow against your line(s) of credit.
• Transfer funds to other accounts at UNFCU or at other financial institutions.
• Apply for a new loan or track the status of an existing application.
• Securely deposit checks with a picture using Remote Check Deposit.
To access your UNFCU accounts on this app you must first enroll in Digital Banking at www.unfcu.org. You can then log in with the username and password that you create.
Note to current UNFCU Mobile Banking users: After you download this Digital Banking app, please uninstall the UNFCU Mobile Banking app.
|UNFCU Digital Banking|