USMLE-Rx (by ScholarRx)
Now you can access any USMLE-Rx Qmax product and First Aid™ Flash Facts in one great app!*
The only app created and approved by First Aid authors and truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 puts the power of USMLE-Rx in your hands.
Put the power of Qmax and Flash Facts on your phone or tablet! Get on-the-go access to high-yield USMLE-style questions and flash cards by combining your existing USMLE-Rx Qmax subscription(s) with the FREE mobile app.
Study anytime, anywhere with your USMLE-Rx Qmax Subscription:
· Thousands of high-yield Step 1 questions, images, and explanations
· All your tests sync to the cloud for immediate access on any device
· Quiz yourself in multiple test modes with different question types
· Get detailed performance stats
· Review and annotate completed tests
First Aid Flash Facts
Learning is literally at your fingertips with your Step 1 Flash Facts subscription:
· The only flash cards truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
· Thousands of flash cards help you nail USMLE Step 1 content quickly and efficiently
· Case-based flash cards put basic science concepts in a clinical context
· Study Stream uses spaced repetition to give you flash cards based on your own strengths and weaknesses
· Daily Study Stream reporting helps you track your progress
· All your cards and progress sync to the cloud for immediate access on any connected device
· Searchable by organ system, discipline, and topic
· Browse, annotate, and flag your favorite First Aid topics
*Requires a valid USMLE-Rx Step 1 Qmax, Step 2CK Qmax, or Step 3 Qmax subscription and/or a valid Step 1 Flash Facts Subscription.