Use Video Compressor - HD, to compress your videos and reduce their file size.
Precisely control the dimensions, frame rate and quality to achieve the perfect result.
The key points of the application:
• Reduce the size to a minimum before sending the video online or sharing it by email.
• Real-time estimation of the file size of the destination video, with the ability to preview the result.
• Simply use the sliders, or access more options if necessary.
• Delete hidden pixels if your video contains them ( "Clean Aperture" information).
• Impose a square pixel format to get a smaller video.
• If your device supports it, choose to re-encode your video in HEVC format taking half as much space as H264 format.
• Choose a specific bitrate if necessary.
• Reduce the dimensions, but also increase them if necessary.
• Reduce the frame rate, but also increase it if necessary.
• Exclusive functionality of a single frame mode to display only one frame in the video.
The Input video can be imported from your device in several ways.
The modified version (if there is one) or the original version of the video are both available.
The camera can be used directly to record a video if needed.
You can also connect your device to your computer in order to drag and drop specific videos (Files feature).
The output video can be exported in several ways.
Create a new video in the Photo app or in the Files app.
Directly modify the input video by adding an edited version.
Share the video to another application.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, a Photo Extension, or as an
Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
Dark mode of iOS13 is supported.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.