Get Gradient Video Editor & Movie Maker now to create amazing videos with unique filters and trendy effects: VHS, Glitch, Vintage, Disco, Grain, Light Leaks, Bokeh, Polaroid, Film, Neon, 90s, Retro, Old, Cinema, Aesthetic, Noisy, Mirror, Split, B&W, Vintage, Sparkle and many more.
OUTSTANDING VISUAL EFFECTS
Apply filters and effects and make your videos and photos look professional:
• The hottest real-time effects
• Amazing live video filters
• Unique photo filters
MUSIC, AUDIO TRACKS & VOICE-OVER
Add your favorite music, hottest tracks or sound to your videos or photos:
• Use licensed audio tracks from your iTunes collection
• Automatically sync your video to the beat of the music
• Add voice-over to a video or photo
• Sound off for both original video sound and added tracks
Wow your friends by sharing your favorite videos to social networks
*** MAKING VIDEO HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY! ***
Just download Gradient Video Editor & Movie Maker and transform an ordinary video or photo into a work of art!
Live filters and effects are constantly being updated with fresh, creative designs!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
* Subscribe to get unlimited access to ALL premium filters, effects and tools!
Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
- 1 week recurring subscription
- 1 week recurring subscription after 3-day FREE trial
- 1 month recurring subscription
- 1 year recurring subscription after 3-day FREE trial
- 1 year recurring subscription
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable