Get in the best shape of your life with Virtuagym Fitness. Work out alongside our 3D-animated personal trainer, who will show you exactly how to do each exercise. Virtuagym has a continuously growing exercise database, currently with over 5,000 exercises and many pre-made workouts which you can do at home or in the gym.
* Full workouts for home & gym
* Create custom workout routines
* Clear 3D-animated exercise videos
* Written exercise instructions
* Workout reminders (only if you want them, of course!)
* Earn rewards for exercising
* Progress tracking: track over 30 values!
* Connects with NEO Health wearables
* Personal trainer Brad Fit :)
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL
- It just works: our users have burned over 3,500,000,000 calories in total already.
- We have a huge exercise database with 5000+ exercises (and we’re adding more every week!)
- You get insight in everything: from burned calories to total minutes you exercised, and distance traveled. You can track your progress over time: weight, waist size, BMI, body fat, number of pushups, arm size, chest size, VO2max and many more.
- Our workouts can be done by everyone: men, women, beginners, gym rats, dumbbell owners and people who have no materials at all. You can easily change the weight and number of repetitions.
- It’s fully integrated with Virtuagym Food: our calorie, carb and fat counter. Download both apps to get in shape faster than ever. There’s no other app offering such a complete solution for fitness & nutrition tracking on one single platform!
- Users can connect NEO Health wearable devices in order to track and analyse progress. Current connected devices are an activity tracker and a body composition monitor.
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS:
Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or stay in shape: we have a workout for you. A sneak preview:
- Home workouts
- Gym workouts
- Abs, butt and leg workouts
- Triceps, shoulder and chest workouts
Our workouts are great for both men and women. If necessary, you can easily change the number of reps or the weight yourself. There are strength training and weight lifting exercises, exercises for a flat tummy, to lose belly fat, for weight loss, for building muscle and bodybuilding, for staying in shape and for beginners who want to get in shape. With our fitness app, you’ll find what you need to get in shape!
- Virtuagym Fitness: our fitness tracker with workouts for home & gym
- Virtuagym Food: our calorie counter for nutrition tracking
With both apps, you’ll have all the tools at your disposal to reach your fitness goals. You can also connect your Fitbit via our website and get access to more workouts, our online community and much more.
Do you miss an exercise? Found a bug? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated. If you find a bug, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
LIKE VIRTUAGYM FITNESS?
Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving it :) We’re continuously working on new features and we continuously add new 3D-animated exercises. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
You can sync this app with Apple Health App. If you enable this connection, any workout in the Health app with automatically be added to your Activity Calendar.
To unlock the full app you can subscribe to our PRO membership. The monthly subscription will automatically renew and your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours prior to renewal for the same amount as your current monthly subscription fee, if the auto-renew option is not turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal, simply go to your Account Settings after purchase
Leider lassen sich die Benachrichtigungen
29 Okt 2020
Die App macht zunächst einen guten Eindruck, ist aber für die Verwendung im Sportstudio nicht geeignet. Der personalisierte Trainingsplan kann nicht unter „Trainingsplan“ abgelegt werden. Im Kalender kann nur vom Trainer etwas eingetragen werden, der ja vorher nicht weiß, wann man zum Training kommt. Man kann selbst vergangene Trainingseinheiten und die damit verbundenen Fortschritte nicht sehen usw. Es besteht hier beträchtlicher Nachbesserungsbedarf!
04 Sep 2020
Zuordnungsfehler Aktivität & Tag. Teilweise keine Übertragung/Übernahme erfolgter Aktivität in Ansicht wöchentliche Ziele. Das alles jedoch erst seit etwa 3 Wochen, davor alles stabil. Woran liegt es?
04 Nov 2020