Use your phone as a pedometer and move a little more. Walkadoo will gradually increase your step count by giving you more challenging goals each day.
No two people are alike, so why should everyone have the same physical activity goals? Walkadoo learns how much you walk and sends you goals based on your walking habits. Carry your phone and use Walkadoo to count your steps (or connect another step tracker). Each morning you’ll get a new goal. As you complete your goals, Walkadoo will challenge you to walk a little more. Miss a goal, and Walkadoo will adjust. Finally, a realistic way to move more!
- Integrates with Apple Health, so that you can use your Apple Watch's built-in step tracking when you aren't carrying your iPhone
- Counts steps when walking on a treadmill
- Challenge your friends to weeklong competitions
- Receive support from the friendly Walkadoo community
- Syncs with Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone, Misfit, or Moves step trackers
- Keep track of your walking history
- Get updates on how close you are to achieving your goals!