With the Nautical Charts app, you can always check the Dutch inland waterways charts of the ANWB and the 2018
edition of ANWB’s Wateralmanak (navigation information).
- Marina locations and details of marina facilities
- Information on waterways
- Information on bridges and locks, including opening hours
- Enter a destination and immediately read the sailing direction, DTG, ETA and SOG
- All data offline, no data connection required during use
- Waterways obstruction information from the Netherlands Directorate-General for Public Works and Water Management
- Junctions of ´Boating is a joint activity’ (‘Varen doe je samen’)
- Reserve berth via BlueWater
- Take a picture and/or make a note on-site and add it to the waterways chart
The app only works with valid credit. Usage is free for the first seven days. You can buy extra credit for:
- One month (€ 12.99)
- One season (€ 29.99)
- One year (€ 34.99)
Please note: if you buy credit within the seven-day trial period, any remaining trial day(s) will lapse.
Your credit is paid via your iTunes account
- You can use different payment methods via your Apple account, including PayPal and credit card
- Refunding an already paid amount is not possible
After purchasing credit in the app, you can create an account to activate your credit on a replacement device or a second device.
This app contains all ANWB waterways charts plus information on waterways, bridges, locks and marina facilities. The waterways charts are equal to the printed ANWB waterways charts and are supplied by the ANWB. Sailing data from the Wateralmanak is renewed annually. You always sail with ANWB’s most up-to-date data!
Please note: download this app only via a Wi-Fi connection. Download size is approx. 0.6 GB.
Please note: long-term use of GPS in the background can considerably reduce battery life.
Do you have questions about this app? Read more on our website http://waterkaarten.app/.
Navigation > Neueste Updates > See All