The WEB-RADR SAV mobile app is a free smart phone app for reporting suspected adverse effects (or adverse drug
reactions) to National Competent Authorities. This simple tool lets you report adverse effects to medicines, keep track
of previously reported information and receive official news and alerts about medicines you are taking or interested
Why use the app?
• Quick and easy to report adverse effects
• Instant access to medicines safety information
• Help make medicines safer for all
• It’s free!
Key features of the app
• Submit reports on adverse effects even while offline
• View and submit updates to previously submitted reports
• See immediate acceptance of your reports
• Create a ‘watch list’ of medications to receive personalised news and alerts
Why does it matter?
Medicines are developed to be as safe and effective as possible, but they can still cause side effects. It is important for people to report adverse effects to medicines as this information can be used to identify previously unknown issues with those medicines.
Adverse effects sometimes stop patients from completing their treatment, which can lead to even more serious problems. Reporting adverse effects encourages a dialogue between patients and healthcare professionals and helps professionals to identify and investigate unknown or poorly described adverse effects.
The WEB-RADR SAV app has been developed as part of the WEB-RADR project. WEB-RADR is supported by the Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking (IMI JU) under grant agreement n° 115632, resources of which are composed of financial contribution from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) and EFPIA companies’ in kind contribution.