Yamb is dice game played with 5 or 6 dices. It is more complex variant of popular international Yahtzee® game. It
is extensively played in central European countries. All dice can be rolled at most 3 times in order to achieve desired
combination of 5 dice values.
After each round of rolling, player puts his score into table. The proper order of filling the table cells requires good player combinatoric skills, playing experience and finally luck.
- 3 game modes: Single player, One vs other and One vs all
- Cool dice rolling with sound effects
- Small, medium and large table size
- Automated and user friendly table filling
- Saving the statistics and high scores
YAHTZEE® is a trademark of Hasbro, Inc. in the United States and other countries. YAMB is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Hasbro.