SEAiq Pilot is designed especially for use
by river, channel, and harbor pilots. It includes support for charts in the S-57, S-63, iENC, and BSB/KAP formats and
use of external NMEA/AIS over WiFi.
Features unique to SEAiq Pilot include:
* Support for official HO S-57/S-63 marine charts
* Adheres to IHO S-52 chart display standards
* Predicted vessel display (with ROT)
* Docking aids displaying distance/velocity to wharf fenders
* Vessel catalog
* Supports WiFi based AIS plugs and Portable Pilot Units
* NMEA/AIS record and playback
* Waypoints, routes, ETA, XTD, speed limits
* Route Meeting Point
* Visual CPA
* AIS "virtual boarding"
* Mariners tools: VRM, EBL, Mariners Notes, Clearing Lines
IMPORTANT: Apps purchased on Apple MacOS and IOS app stores do not transfer between the stores. SEAiq Pilot for IOS is a separate and additional purchase from SEAiq Pilot for MacOS.