Finetune is the easiest way to enhance your music library. Finetune automatically fixes song information, cover art, lyrics and removes duplicate and missing tracks.
Unlike other tagging tools, Finetune works mostly in an automatic way. You just review the proposed changes, maybe tweak them and apply.
Finetune "listens" to your music and calculates its acoustic fingerprint, then it searches for matches in a database with millions of entries.
• Add color to your library with album cover art
• Add Genres: Rock, Pop, etc.
• Add lyrics so you can sing along
• Get a correctly sorted library: Bob Dylan should be at letter D: Dylan, Bob
• Correctly tag albums by multiple artists and compilations
• Detect duplicate tracks and remove them
• Remove missing files from Apple Music library
• Manually edit tags and choose which changes to apply
• Changes are stored in your music files so you'll enjoy them also on your other devices
• Finetune supports basically all music formats including MP3, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, APE, MPC, OGG Vorbis, WavPack, etc.