69 lessons and exercises to learn Japanese.
A popular grammar learning course in 5 chapters, with progress tracking.
Sensei offers the popular guide to learning Japanese grammar created by Tae Kim, used by many. Free and effective.
Learn Japanese grammar in a rational, intuitive way that makes sense in Japanese. The explanations are focused on how to make sense of the grammar not from English but from a Japanese point of view.
69 lessons and exercises, completely free! Plus:
• Progress tracking, thanks to individual lesson self-evaluation feature
• Note taking for each lesson
• Vocabulary audio and writing stroke order
• Modern and customizable UI, for an optimal learning experience
This course includes the following chapters:
• The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
• Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Gobi, Tense, etc.)
• Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Conditionals, etc.)
• Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
• Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
Note: Sensei is also available on iOS!
|Learn Japanese: Sensei|