Ava’s Quest is a 2D oldschool
"a beautiful game, with bright, crisp graphics and good animation"
"Ava's Quest demonstrates that virtual D-pads and buttons can be responsive enough to offer you a good time across several worlds"
"a game that really deserves to be played"
"looking for a true at heart throwback to old school platforming titles, then Ava’s Quest would certainly be a fine choice to purchase"
"a Mario-esque platformer with lots to do and achieve"
"Ava's Quest HD is a 2-D platformer that's rather old-school"
*** First 4 levels are FREE ***
*** Story ***
Ava is all grown up and has made new friends, leaving behind her childhood dolls and toys. One of her dolls (called the witch) couldn’t accept this and sought revenge. The witch cast a spell on all her friends and imprisoned them leaving her all alone and now Ava has set out on a quest to rescue them.
*** Features ***
- 3 unique environments with 30 multi-path levels
- Awesome Boss Fights
- 5 optional missions for each level
- Secret objects to find
- Beautiful graphics supported by Retina Display
- An Epic Story Adventure
- Stereo sound effects
- Customizable and Responsive controls
- More than 20 different enemies and obstacles
- 10 Incredible soundtracks
- Dynamic, in-game tutorials
- Localized for 15 languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Slovak and Persian!
*** Facebook ***