Bigin is a pipeline-centric CRM built and priced exclusively for small businesses.
It comes with an easy-to-use interface that makes managing pipelines, adding notes, updating records, and scheduling follow-ups with leads easy. Bigin helps you focus on what matters most - winning more customers.
Manage your contact information with ease:
From a quick glance at your screen, you can get a complete overview of your prospects'
information in your CRM. With our mobile app, you can add, edit, and update records on the move.
Track your sales pipeline:
Visualize your small business sales pipeline in a convenient layout and track the progress of a deal across various stages. Set up distinct sales processes and manage multiple CRM pipelines by switching between them with just a click. With all of your information streamlined, you can get clarity on your sales momentum and close more deals.
Manage your day:
Get a clear overview of your scheduled tasks, events, and calls in your CRM. Add, edit, and update your activities, and mark activities as complete once they're done.
Set reminders to get instantly notified on upcoming activities so that you never miss out
on anything important.
Mobile CRM features that help small businesses:
- Capture contact information and manage them through your sales pipeline while
on the move.
- Look up lead, deal and contact data instantly.
- Add notes and update records with ease.
- Manage multiple sales processes and follow each deal from start to finish.
- Schedule events, tasks, and calls, and set reminders from your app.
Subscribe within the app:
You can choose Express - Monthly/Yearly subscription that offers 50,000 Records, Multiple Pipelines, Custom Fields, Tags, Custom Dashboards and more.
Express - Monthly: Monthly auto-renewing subscription $8.99 (USD)
Express - Yearly: Yearly auto-renewing subscription $83.99 (USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.