As protecting information becomes a rapidly
growing concern for today’s businesses, certifications in IT security have become highly desirable, even as the number
of certifications has grown. Now you can set yourself apart with the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) certification.
The Test prep. for CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker offers a comprehensive overview of the CEH certification
requirements using concise and easy-to-follow instruction. Practice sections are organized by exam objective, with a
handy section that maps each objective to its corresponding progress, so you can keep track of its. The questions
provides thorough coverage of all topics, along with challenging flashcards and helpful glossary, key features that
identifies critical study areas. Subjects include intrusion detection, DDoS attacks, buffer overflows, virus creation,
This study guide goes beyond test prep, providing practical hands-on exercises to reinforce vital skills and real-world scenarios that put what you’ve learned into the context of actual job roles.
- Gain a unique certification that allows you to understand the mind of a hacker
- Expand your career opportunities with an IT certificate that satisfies the Department of Defense’s 8570 Directive for Information Assurance positions
- Fully updated for the 2018 CEH v10 exam, including the latest developments in IT security
- Access the offline learning center, with section review questions, full-length practice exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
Thanks to its clear organization, all-inclusive coverage, and practical instruction, the Test prep. for CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker is an excellent resource for anyone who needs to understand the hacking process or anyone who wants to demonstrate their skills as a Certified Ethical Hacker.
PRO Version features:
- 650+ questions to practice (13x the number in regular version )
- Glossary to search any term related to the test
- No ads