Character Map is more that just a list of characters. This useful tool can also helps you to go through installed font and see what Unicode sets are supported.
* Supports systemwide light/dark theme
* Select font
* Scroll through all available characters
* Find character by Hex or Decimal number
* Double click on character to add to edit box to combine a string
* Convert selected character to programing language representation. Supported Swift, C/C++/C#, HTML and Python.
* Quickly jump to unicode section, selection is based on selected font