DirEqual is a Folder Compare Tool that makes it extremely easy to compare local files and folders on your Mac.
DirEqual displays compared directories side by side as expandable trees, and the size and date are indicated for each item. Differences between the directories are indicated with colour and easy to identify icons.
To copy or delete files or folders, click an individual item to choose the appropriate action.
The action is represented with red or blue arrow. Then click "Execute" to synchronise the two folders.
- Side-by-side folder comparison
- Compare files by content
- Manually synchronise compared folders
- Compare items based on a filename template
- Remembers compared folders for quick reload
- Intuitive graphical comparison result view
- Tabbed window
- Drag and drop support