Drone Station is a Mac OS X compatible
application for remote control of the Parrot AR.Drone 1.0 quadricopter over a WiFi connection. Drone Station allows you
to use a variety of commonly available joysticks, gamepads, and controllers to control your drone.
It may be able to fly the AR.Drone 2.0, but there will be no video. We are working on an update to resolve this, but it is not going well. We are unsure if we will be able to make it work at this time.
NOTE: Please disconnect all other networks or this app will not work. Unless your network class is something different than 192.168.1.X you must disconnect all other interfaces. If you don't, you can't connect to the drone. Easy step by step instructions are in the quick reference guide.
Summary of features:
* Compatible with AR.Drone firmware 1.5.1 and above.
* Real time video recording from front and bottom AR.Drone cameras
* Image capture from front and bottom AR.Drone cameras
* Extended range by use of external USB WiFi dongles and antennas
* Animated configuration screen, allows you to see the effects of changes
* Simple drone simulator control check lets you practice your controls before flight
* On screen, animated attitude, altitude, directional, and battery gauges.
* Full Screen mode
* LED light customization
* Preprogrammed Flight Animations
* RC Mode 2 or 3 capability for gamepad controllers
* invertible Altitude Control
List of Compatible Controllers:
* Wired USB Xbox 360(TM) Controllers
* Wired USB PS3(TM) Controllers
* Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick
* Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X (in PS3 mode)
* Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
* Keyboard and Mouse
* Wii(TM) Motion Controllers with Nunchuk and/or Balance Board
Note: Please fly in a safe area, away from humans, animals, and valuables. When using the balance board, make sure you have a large flying area unless you are extremely coordinated. Start with minimal flight maximum settings and work your way up.
If new firmware for the AR.Drone is released, please wait and check this description or the in app news to see if it is compatible.
Always reset your drone after a firmware update to ensure compatibility.
Check out http://drone-apps.com for more information or to contact us
|Drone Station: Multi Control for Your AR.Drone|