* Keep Track of Geographic Locations of Your Family Members in Real Time *
Family Track Central is a desktop application that helps you keep track of geographic locations of your family members in real time through their iOS devices. These days, most high school students own smartphones. When your child doesn't come home before their curfew, wouldn't you want to know where they are right now? Or wait for 72 hours so that the police can handle it as a missing person case and get a warrant by court from the cellular company? Wouldn't it be nice if you get a local notification from your Mac when your family member approaches an area they are not supposed to go to? That's what Family Track Central is about. It will let you pinpoint geographic positions of your family members on the map so that you can quickly find out where they are.
1. Download a profile (UUID, display name, display picture) created by your family members from iCloud Drive.
2. Import a family member profile sent by AirDrop.
3. Keep track of geographic positions of your family members on the map. Find out where they were last time at exact time.
4. Follow the movement of a family member you select on the map.
5. Save location data as a separate file for analysis.
6. Use a local data file to see the last known locations of your family members.
7. Remove 100 location records at a time from iCloud Drive.
8. Trace the footsteps of a family member during a given date. (in-app purchase) Use a local data file to trace the footsteps of a family member.
9. Set up a geographical point. Get a local notification when a target member goes near this point. (in-app purchase)
10.The fullScreen mode is supported.
11.The application supports the retina screen.
12.Languages: English only.
13.Application file size: 29.7 MB.
14.The application comes with a built-in 14-page user guide. Click on the button that says 'Learn how to use Family Track Central' in the Home screen.
- System requirements -
1. 10.12 (tested with 10.12.6), 10.13 (tested with 10.13.4)
2. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
1. In order for you to keep track of your family members in real time, they must have the iOS counterpart (Family
Track Me) installed and running on their devices.
2. In order for you to keep track of your family members in real time, you all must share the same iCloud account with iCloud Drive on.
3. In order for you to keep track of your family members in real time, they must have constant access to the Internet.