Frame Grab provides you to export frame
images as JPEG, PNG or TIFF file format from your movies very easily. You can export one-by-one, or can export multiple
frames from the queue at a time.
■ To open movies
Choose File > Open and select the movie file(s). Or drag the file(s) to the Frame Grab application icon.
■ To add frame images temporarily to the queue
- drag and drop the frame from the video screen to the side bar queue area.
- using continuous grabbing function.
For more information, please see the User Guide in Frame Grab website.
■ Supported Formats
- QuickTime movie (mov)
- MP4 file (mp4, m4v)
But the app cannot open/play the following files.
- Files which QuickTime Player cannot open
- Files which require any conversion or codec components in QuickTime Player
- Protected video/audio files (e.g. Movies, TV Shows downloaded from iTunes Store or TV app)