Goodfolks is an easy to play
realistic-looking simulation of country life. Will you accept the challenge of bringing a desolate village back to
Good folks are coming to this village looking for a nice place to live and work. You will build fields, orchards, and corrals for livestock. Cook meals with ingredients you harvested, milked, or caught.
This is an old-fashioned real-time game. You don't need to worry about your plants withering when you are not playing. The game mechanics were inspired by board games.
• Real-time farming game with beautiful 3D graphics
• Resource and time management gameplay inspired by board games
• Manage your characters to plant crops, harvest yields, maintain livestock, etc.
• Unlock recipes and cook meals with the fruits of your labour
• Feed and maintain various animals: poultry, cows, sheep, pigs and horses
• Open-ended Longtown scenario
OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card (Intel GMA 950 not supported)