iMindQ for Mac is a mind mapping tool that
gives you everything you need to create stunning mind maps, flowcharts and concept maps. It delivers innovative ways to
brainstorm, research and present your ideas.
You can use iMindQ to:
• Brainstorming effectively
• Inspire creativity
• Capture, Explore and Present ideas visually
• Plan tasks and activities
• Visualize strategic options
• Manage information overload
• Explain complex ideas
• Keep meeting notes organized
• Initiate project planning
iMindQ provides you powerful tools to:
• Create Organic Mind Maps, Concept Maps, Flowcharts and Diagrams
• Wide range of Icons, images, shapes, patterns and backgrounds
• Advanced Map elements (rich text notes, callouts, boundaries, spectral ties)
• Quick topic menu for intuitive map creation (add topic, add relationship, format topic)
• Edit the information in your mind map directly from the Outline view
• Integration with iCalendar and iReminder
Simple way to visualize and synchronize your tasks, to-do lists, planned meeting and events across all your devices.
• One-Click Presentation
You can transform your Mind Map into a remarkable presentation with a single-click. Now, iMindQ presents for you!
• Smart Presentation
Create personalized presentations for your mind maps, concept maps, flowcharts, WBS charts and diagrams.
• Instant Research Panel – Inspire your creativity
Enrich your mind maps by adding instant content, images, clip arts or citation from latest tweets to a particular topic using the research panel enabling keyword oriented search from the four most used search services: Google Search, Google Images, OpenClipart, and Twitter.
• Export mind map as interactive HTML
Share your mind maps with anyone, using HTML file that can be opened and re-edited directly within any web browser. You can zoom in/out the map, collapse/expand branches, create subtopics, relationships and boundaries, or present the mind map as animated story with a single click.
You can upload mind maps on websites, blogs and social media.
• Import and Export to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
• Export Map as:
- .pdf file
- .jpg, .svg or .png file
- .html file
- .opml file
- .odt file
- WBS content as .csv file
• Project Management functionality:
- Create Project task and summary task
- Insert project milestones
- Customizable Gantt Table, interactive Gantt Chart View
- Outline view, WBS Chart view
- Task dependencies, constraints and duration
- Project Statistic and Project Outline
- Print preview and print Gantt chart view
• Flexible Project Planning
You can keep track of your project tasks with the new calendar options available: Standard, Night-shift and 24-hour work. Greater flexibility to initiate your project.
• Language support:
English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
This mind mapping solution lets you encourage your originality and accumulate innovative ideas, easily sharing them with others in a visually stimulating and understandable format.