The Chinese, Japanese & Korean calendar on your menu bar.
• Display date and time on the menu bar.
• One click to bring up month calendar.
• Switch years and months easily.
• Year range from 1901 to 2100.
• Mark holidays with red color.
• Customize festivals.
• Display iCal events.
• Set Sunday or Monday as the first day of a week.
• Support regions of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan & Korea.
Icon Position: Move the icon of LunarCal by dragging while holding down the Command key.
Many thanks to theflyingchinese for the help of Japanese calendar and translating.
Many thanks to Jungyong for the help of Korean calendar and translating.