MetaClean is a powerful tool to view, search, remove and edit metadata of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio), OpenOffice (word processors, spreadsheets and presentations) and PDF (versions 1.0 and higher) documents.
In just three steps you can view, search, edit or remove the metadata of one or more documents to publish or share them in a controlled manner by preventing the distribution of sensitive information.
• MetaClean is specially designed to clean hundreds documents at once.
• Offers you three ways to find the files you need in order to view, edit or remove metadata:
··· By navigation window.
··· By selecting the file extensions and having the tool search for you.
··· By drag and drop many document folders at once from file explorer.
• Processes large files (files larger than 100 MB).
• Generates a report that shows the end result of the batch process.
• MetaClean does not require any software installation (Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Adobe Acrobat are not required).
• Multi-lingual support (Spanish/English).
• Compatible with Microsoft Office 97, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013:
··· Microsoft Word supported formats: .doc, .dot, .docx, .docm, dotx, dotm.
··· Microsoft Excel supported formats: .xls, .xlt, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xltx, xltm.
··· Microsoft PowerPoint supported formats: .ppt, .pot, .pptx, .pptm, .potx, .potm.
··· Microsoft Visio supported format: .vsd.
• Compatible with OpenOffice documents:
··· Word processor documents(.odt).
··· Spreadsheet documents(.ods).
··· Presentation documents(.odp).
• Compatible with PDF documents. View, edit and remove metadata:
··· Stored in the Info Dictionary and XMP (Extensible Metadata Platform).
··· PDF files generated by the latest Adobe software, such as Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.