MIKit is a high-performance toolkit dedicated to view, inspect and manage a large sets of DICOM images produced by equipment (MRI, CT, PET, PET-CT).
DICOM® (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is the international standard to transmit, store, retrieve, print, process, and display medical imaging information.
The App offers a host of analysis, processing, and editing features, and can convert, anonymize, and register images. It is the ideal tool for viewing and researching DICOM. It supports DICOM images - without compression and with RLE, JPEG Lossy, JPEG Lossless, JPEG2000 Lossy, JPEG2000 Lossless compressions.
MIKit includes the following features:
1. View DICOM: zoom, pan, contrast/brightness control;
2. Inspect the DICOM attributes and view the DICOM header information;
3. Display and manage a large sets of images;
4. Export DICOM image to TIFF, PNG, and MOV;
5. Load DICOM image via drag & drop;
6. Simple and intuitive interface with full-screen mode.