***Download NetConference and you will be
hosting online interactive media meetings from your Mac in minutes! *** Complete meetings. Cloud File Management. All of
the best features. Get yours for free.
*** “The most comprehensive system of online business tools,” – FORBES***
Download the app and discover how many ways this versatile tool will enable your collaboration, communication, presentation and education.
The next time you need to interact with others who are not in the room, NetConference it and watch how easily you are working together using the wide selection of tools and features to assist your distant collaboration. Download the free NetConference app and then host or enter a meeting on your Mac in seconds. It’s that easy. Watch movies, review presentations, word and excel documents all face to face in the cloud. (hosting a meeting or scheduling a meeting requires a host account on NetConference.)
• Access your NetConference® Your Office in the Cloud® account from anywhere
• Host or attend a NetConference from your Mac in seconds
• Interact with up to 7 people on multipoint HD Video Cameras plus many more on chat
• 6GB+ of Cloud file storage
• Use all of your MS PowerPoint Presentations, Word documents, Excel Documents, PDFs, movies, jpgs, and other files in the cloud for your presentation
• Multi-User Whiteboard on top of all media connects all participants in interactive collaboration
• Multi-Person Chat connects many more participants than video seat capacity
• Watch videos together with all participants using our patented shared video-on-demand
• Watch presentations, screen sharing, document sharing with other participants
• Join a conference using our VoIP or your private NetConference telephone bridge
• Meeting management systems allow you to create meetings, send invitations, and much more
• Use the Laser pointer, Arrow pointer and highlighter to point out content during your presentation
• Import your contacts from Google, Mobile.me, Outlook and Yahoo online, for use on your iPad
• Start and schedule sessions and invite attendees from your iPad address book
• View the attendee list
• Mute or Unmute all or select participants
• Make other iPad or computer based attendees presenters so they can share their content
• Upload documents during a conference
• Performance monitor
HOW TO HOST OR ATTEND A MEETING:
You must have internet connectivity to initiate a meeting with this app.
Upon joining the meeting as a guest, you will be prompted to either use the audio on your Mac with or without a headset, or you will be instructed to dial into a conference bridge line. If you are hosting a conference using the Mac, you have your choice of selecting VoIP or Telephone audio solutions. Headsets provide the very best audio experience on NetConference. U.S. based telephone bridge numbers may be found in the info tab.
As you enter the NetConference, your webcam will automatically be turned on and you will immediately see the other webcams that are on in the conference. Webcams may be turned off when the webcam tab is clicked on. NetConference recommends that you use a Wi-Fi, DSL, Cable or Fiber connection to the internet.
Watch the tutorial videos to learn more about our features
The NetConference Mac application is perfect for
• Studying and tutoring
• Private lessons and training
• Hosting or attending a group meeting
• Brainstorming through a complicated set of variables to find a solution
• Sharing samples from a manufacturing facility to a customer around the world
• Showing a real property to a client in another part of the world
• Holding analyst calls and quarterly reviews
• Job interview and search industry requirements
• Communication of medical information to consultants in offsite locations
• Conduct a regional or national sales meeting