Night Eye enables Dark Mode on all websites
while you browsing the Internet.
We are using new algorithm that analyses and converts all colors instead of just inverting them.
Instead of simply inverting, the extension analyses the pages’ colors and images and converts them to improve your browsing experience.
The extension allows you to quickly switch the three available modes:
- Dark - Go into complete dark mode. All colors, small images and icons will be converted to give you the smoothest dark experience possible.
- Filtered - The websites' colors will not be changed, but you can still adjust brightness, contrast, warmth and more.
- Normal - Get back to the normal browsing experience.
Any modifications you make such as contrast level adjustment, colors and etc. can be applied to a single website or globally.
- Colors - Reinvent your browsing experience by changing any color on any website. You can customize a single website or all with couple of clicks.
- Images - Night Eye analyses and converts only the small images and icons in a website to give you even smoother experience. Facebook posts and other significant media is not converted.
- Brightness / Saturation / Contrast - Adjust the brightness, the contrast and the saturation to match the recommended healthy levels and protect your eyes. The default setting for each is 50%, but you can customize each to the preferred levels
- Blue Light Filter - Take care of your eyes by eliminating the blue light coming from your screen. Highly recommended especially during late night browsing. Simply slide to the preferred level of warmth.
-Dim Filter - Extremely useful if you are working in dark space/room and the screen is the only source of light in the room. The default setting is set to 50%, but you can customize it as you please.
- Scheduled on/off - Automatically start and stop Night Eye at appointed time.
- Convert PDF - Dark Mode in the browser for every PDF file
- Export/Import data between your browsers - You can transfer your setting for Night Eye on to any supported browser
Built-in support system - we take pride into being available to provide reliable support and help you with any problems or issues you might experience with the extension.
We do NOT collect anonymous usage data using an industry standard third party analytics while using the extension.
We only store the saved settings for each visited website of each Night Eye user in their localStorage (your computer). This relates to all adjustments made by the user to improve their browsing experience through the use of Night Eye. There are 7 types of adjustments: Colors, Images, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Cold/Warm and Dim.
In other words - we only store any visual adjustments you made while browsing the internet. We do not store them on our servers, but rather in your localStorage (your computer).