As you surf the web Password Confidential automatically captures and encrypts the login and password information for all your sites. The next time you visit a site you will be automatically logged in or you can even launch sites directly from within Password Confidential.
Your passwords and IDs are stored in a secure encrypted file protected from hackers and ID thieves. Your master password is the unique key for unlocking the encrypted file and the master password is known solely to you.
- Saves you from having to remember all your different passwords
- Automatically captures passwords and logins as you surf the web
- Keeps your passwords safe by storing them in a secure encrypted file
- Includes a password generator for creating strong secure passwords
- Imports passwords from other password managers, from Excel or from CSV files
- Exports passwords to a CSV file if you want to import them into another program.
- Passwords are encrypted on your device before being sent to a secure server for storage.
- No unencrypted data is ever sent over the network.
- Password Confidential uses the strongest available encryption, AES-256 with the master password secured with PBKDF2.
- You master password is the key that decrypts your passwords. The master password is known solely to you and is never stored by Password Confidential