PDF Editor is a must-have app for anyone who reads, annotates or edits PDF documents on Mac.PDF Editor is for those who want to go beyond PDF Editor to create interactive forms, add and edit tables of contents, and create new PDF page, rearrange any page, split and merge PDFs, add, edit and delete PDF bookmark !
√ Full Editing
• Edit PDF documents including adding, deleting, moving, or modifying text. When editing PDF text, the auto-matching system will detect the font in the text block and match the newly added text automatically.
• Mark up and annotate. There are lots of drawing tools such as highlight, underline, strike through, sticky note, hyperlink, text boxes, rectangles, arrow, line, oval, clouds, customized colors, line weights etc.
• Manage your PDF files easily. Insert, extract, rotate or delete PDF page.
• Edit content directly -
With PDF Editor, you can edit content, change anything what you want, insert rich table and text block, even insert hyperlink.
• Formatted text -
With PDF Editor, you can use built-in editor to change any text's font, color, alignment, etc.
• Rich image effect -
With PDF Editor, you can use many kinds of image effect to optimize your PDFs.
• Paperless Workflow -
Reduce the amount of paper in your office. Scan documents directly into PDF Editor and then use PDF Editor's OCR(Optical Character Recognition) on the scanned text, so you can search, edit, and copy it.
• Watermark & Signature
- It allows inserting watermark (text or image) for your own copyright.
- Watermarks in original PDFs can be removed.
- Watermarks can be personalized by typing text, handwriting, a photo or a camera shooting.
- Digital signature is supported.