The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method that can be used for any task. For many people, time is an enemy. The anxiety triggered by “the ticking clock”, especially when it involves a deadline, leads to ineffective work and study habits which in turn lead to procrastination.
- Customize to increase your productivity:
* Timer interval, short and long break duration
* Number of pomodoros between long breaks
* Auto-start for timer and breaks
* Sounds for alarms and workflow
- Manage your daily tasks in TODO list
- Plan your future tasks in a scheduler (tomorrow, week, later)
- Integrations with Google Calendar/Google Tasks/Trello/Todoist/Microsoft TODO/Slack/Telegram
- Optionally block your screen on breaks to keep your eyes healthy
- Optionally sound notifications for ticking and alarms. Many sounds are available
- Track your progress through the day/week/month and custom periods
- Icon in your toolbar allows you to start, stop, pause a task in just seconds
- And a lot more, to make you more productive
NB: Pomodoro-Tracker is not related to the Pomodoro Technique™/Pomodoro™’s trademark holder Cirillo Company and respects its trademarks.