PowerEncoding is an easy and powerful tool
for converting files' encoding and line endings.
*Notice*: PowerEncoding only supports text-based files, for example: .txt, .xml and .cpp and etc. Rich Text Format file can not be converted, such as .doc, .docx, .rtf.
- Batch convert files' encoding and line endings
- Auto detect file's encoding and line endings
- Preview file's content with selected encoding
- Drag and drop support, easy to add files
- Apple Script
- One-click revert file's content
- Open file with specified application
- File convert status with color indicator (Yellow for files will be converted, Red for files with wrong Current Encoding)
- Bottom status display how many files added and how many files will be converted
Apple Script Example:
tell application "PowerEncoding"
add files from POSIX file "/Users/ohdarling/Downloads/ToBeConvert" target encoding "Unicode (UTF-8)"
Target Line Endings options: Windows, Unix, Classic
Any question or suggestions just email to email@example.com