Debug application for Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) or Firebase Messaging Cloud (FCM).
- Send push notifications to APNS (Apple Push Notification Service) or Firebase Messaging Cloud (FCM) very easily.
- Load / Save Pushes including environment and JSON payload.
- Support for error response codes.
- Custom JSON payloads, APNS Payload and FCM Payload.
- Support P8 Key.
- Support FCM Legacy Key.
- View the history of your pushes
- Prepare and use custom fields for your push payload.
- Use pre-defined fields like timestamp, date or random names for your payload.
This app should solve the Question: "Why is my device not receiving push notifications on iOS?"
Several issues may prevent your device or the device of someone in your team from receiving notifications on iOS. Sometimes it can be hard to find any issues. With this debug tool you can send push notifications to your project. You can now test with different payload and debug directly in XCode without the need for a notification service.
Tip: If you are debugging your project from XCode, you have to enable “Sandbox environment”.
You need an internet connection to send pushes.